World Wide Health & Safety is a quality driven clinical reference laboratory that utilizes sophisticated, sensitive, and specific equipment and technologies available to identify and quantitate prescription and illicit drugs. We offer flexible and customizable testing options and procedures overseen by a highly skilled and certified staff of toxicologist, Hematologists and scientist. We offer exceedingly thorough and comprehensive testing programs for a wide variety of clinical applications such as pain management compliance, drug abuse monitoring, as well as professional clinical consultations.
WHAT WE DO
Our scientists are highly trained healthcare providers who specialize in diseases of the blood and blood components. Hematological tests can help diagnosis anemia, infection, hemophilia, blood clotting disorders, cancer and leukemia.
- Scope of Testing
- Accuracy of Results
- Scientific Expertise and Innovation
- State of the art Diagnostics Technology
- Customer Service and Support
- Expert Services and Consultation
- Stringent Laboratory Quality Standards
- Hospital Core and Regional Laboratories
- Medical and Occupational Health Clinics
- Academic and Government Researchers
- Clinical Research Organizations